About John Wilson
- Principal Wilson Law Office, P.C. – 1998-2003, 2005, 2008 to present
- Overseas move to Switzerland – 2006-2008
- Partner Cline, Close, Dyer, Gambrell and Wilson, PLC – 2003-05
- University of Toledo College of Law, Juris Doctorate, 1993
- Alma College, Bachelor’s Degree in Business and History (pre-law), 1990
- Member: State Bar of Michigan (Family Law and Criminal Defense Sections), State Bar of Tennessee, Midland County Bar Association, Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan
- Admitted to practice law in the State of Michigan, State of Tennessee, United States Federal District Court – Eastern District (Michigan)
- Served as a public defender for Midland County, handling thousands of cases and conducting numerous trials
- Has achieved a full acquittal on every felony jury trial conducted
- Chosen by Midland County to represent indigent clients of neglect/abuse and juvenile delinquency – a first-time appointment made by the County
- Family Law Certification
- The Legacy Center for Community Success current President
- Windover High School Board of Directors current Treasurer
- Cancer Services Board, past member
- Literacy Council Board, past President
- Arnold Center Board of Directors, past member
- Voluntary Action Center “Ask a Lawyer” program participant
- Leadership Midland participant and Steering Committee, past member
- Midland Country Club, various committee memberships
- Eastlawn and Mills elementary schools, “Lunch Box Learners” mentor
Wilson Law Office, P.C. protects you in all your legal matters. Contact us today for a consultation.
Should I ever need legal advice or representation in the future, I would call John Wilson in a heartbeat.
Mr. Wilson showed respect for the people he represented and he was a good communicator.
Mr. Wilson is extremely dedicated to getting the results the client wants. Not only a kind man but a hard worker, as well.
I would refer John Wilson because of his integrity. He is a wonderful attorney.
This experience has exceeded my expectations.
John is very knowledgeable and caring. He does not let outside pressures interfere.
John is respectful and respected.
John is a good lawyer and a great guy.
I want to thank you for doing a good job for me in court and winning this case. You did a GREAT JOB.
I trust John’s capabilities to assess and represent the case.
Primary Communities Served