About John Wilson
- Principal Wilson Law Office, P.C. – 1998-2003, 2005, 2008 to present
- Overseas move to Switzerland – 2006-2008
- Partner Cline, Close, Dyer, Gambrell and Wilson, PLC – 2003-05
- University of Toledo College of Law, Juris Doctorate, 1993
- Alma College, Bachelor’s Degree in Business and History (pre-law), 1990
- Member: State Bar of Michigan (Family Law and Criminal Defense Sections), State Bar of Tennessee, Midland County Bar Association, Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan
- Admitted to practice law in the State of Michigan, State of Tennessee, United States Federal District Court – Eastern District (Michigan)
- Served as a public defender for Midland County, handling thousands of cases and conducting numerous trials
- Has achieved a full acquittal on every felony jury trial conducted
- Chosen by Midland County to represent indigent clients of neglect/abuse and juvenile delinquency – a first-time appointment made by the Probate Court
- Family Law Certification – ICLE
- Alma College Board of Trustees
- Alma College Learning Commons Fundraiser – Chair
- Home to Stay-Board Member
- Midland Area Community Foundation – Foundation Directed Fund Committee
- Big Give-Founder
- The Legacy Center for Community Success current President
- Windover High School Board of Directors current Treasurer
- Cancer Services Board, past member
- Literacy Council Board, past President
- Arnold Center Board of Directors, past member
- Voluntary Action Center “Ask a Lawyer” program participant
- Leadership Midland participant and Steering Committee, past member
- Midland Country Club, various committee memberships
- Eastlawn and Mills elementary schools, “Lunch Box Learners” mentor
Wilson Law Office, P.C. protects you in all your legal matters. Contact us today for a consultation.
I trust John’s capabilities to assess and represent the case.
Should I ever need legal advice or representation in the future, I would call John Wilson in a heartbeat.
I want to thank you for doing a good job for me in court and winning this case. You did a GREAT JOB.
John is very knowledgeable and caring. He does not let outside pressures interfere.
John is respectful and respected.
This experience has exceeded my expectations.
Mr. Wilson showed respect for the people he represented and he was a good communicator.
I would refer John Wilson because of his integrity. He is a wonderful attorney.
John is a good lawyer and a great guy.
Mr. Wilson is extremely dedicated to getting the results the client wants. Not only a kind man but a hard worker, as well.