About Jessica Robison
- Attorney, Wilson Law Office, P.C., 2015-present
- Law Clerk to Honorable Stephen P. Carras, Midland County Circuit Court, 2014-2015
- Associate Attorney, Wilson Law Office, P.C., 2012-2014
- Legal Intern, Midland County Prosecutor’s Office, 2010
- Legal Intern, Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office, 2009
- Certified Domestic Relations Mediator, 2018
- Admitted to practice law in 2012
- Michigan State University College of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2011, Cum Laude
- Central Michigan University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 2007
- Member of the State Bar of Michigan (Family Law Section) and the Midland County Bar Association.
- Leadership Midland, Program Participant, 2016
- Midland County Bar Association Law Day Planning Committee Co-Chair, 2014
- Midland County Bar Association Law Day Planning Committee, 2013
- Michigan State University College of Law Dean’s List Fall 2008, Spring & Fall 2010 & 2011
- Michigan State University College of Law Women’s Law Caucus- Treasurer
- Safe and Sound Child Advocacy Center, Fund Development Committee Member, 2018-present
- Humane Society of Midland County Board of Directors, Secretary, 2017-present
- State Bar of Michigan Representative Assembly, 2016-present
- Midland County Bar Association Board of Directors, Vice President, 2014-2017
- Midland County Emergency Food Pantry Network, Board Member, 2013-2016
- Midland Area Chamber of Commerce Ready, Set, Get Hired!, Program Participant, 2015-2017
- Legal Services of Eastern Michigan, “Ask a Lawyer”, Program Participant, 2012-2014
Wilson Law Office, P.C. protects you in all your legal matters. Contact us today for a consultation.
I would refer John Wilson because of his integrity. He is a wonderful attorney.
This experience has exceeded my expectations.
Should I ever need legal advice or representation in the future, I would call John Wilson in a heartbeat.
John is very knowledgeable and caring. He does not let outside pressures interfere.
I want to thank you for doing a good job for me in court and winning this case. You did a GREAT JOB.
Mr. Wilson showed respect for the people he represented and he was a good communicator.
John is a good lawyer and a great guy.
I trust John’s capabilities to assess and represent the case.
Mr. Wilson is extremely dedicated to getting the results the client wants. Not only a kind man but a hard worker, as well.
John is respectful and respected.
Primary Communities Served