About Jessica Robison
- Attorney, Wilson Law Office, P.C., 2015-present
- Law Clerk to Honorable Stephen P. Carras, Midland County Circuit Court, 2014-2015
- Associate Attorney, Wilson Law Office, P.C., 2012-2014
- Legal Intern, Midland County Prosecutor’s Office, 2010
- Legal Intern, Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office, 2009
- Certified Domestic Relations Mediator, 2018
- Admitted to practice law in 2012
- Michigan State University College of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2011, Cum Laude
- Central Michigan University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 2007
- Member of the State Bar of Michigan (Family Law Section) and the Midland County Bar Association.
- Leadership Midland, Program Participant, 2016
- Midland County Bar Association Law Day Planning Committee Co-Chair, 2014
- Midland County Bar Association Law Day Planning Committee, 2013
- Michigan State University College of Law Dean’s List Fall 2008, Spring & Fall 2010 & 2011
- Michigan State University College of Law Women’s Law Caucus- Treasurer
- Safe and Sound Child Advocacy Center, Fund Development Committee Member, 2018-present
- Humane Society of Midland County Board of Directors, Secretary, 2017-present
- State Bar of Michigan Representative Assembly, 2016-present
- Midland County Bar Association Board of Directors, Vice President, 2014-2017
- Midland County Emergency Food Pantry Network, Board Member, 2013-2016
- Midland Area Chamber of Commerce Ready, Set, Get Hired!, Program Participant, 2015-2017
- Legal Services of Eastern Michigan, “Ask a Lawyer”, Program Participant, 2012-2014
Wilson Law Office, P.C. protects you in all your legal matters. Contact us today for a consultation.
John is very knowledgeable and caring. He does not let outside pressures interfere.
This experience has exceeded my expectations.
John is respectful and respected.
Mr. Wilson showed respect for the people he represented and he was a good communicator.
I would refer John Wilson because of his integrity. He is a wonderful attorney.
Should I ever need legal advice or representation in the future, I would call John Wilson in a heartbeat.
John is a good lawyer and a great guy.
Mr. Wilson is extremely dedicated to getting the results the client wants. Not only a kind man but a hard worker, as well.
I trust John’s capabilities to assess and represent the case.
I want to thank you for doing a good job for me in court and winning this case. You did a GREAT JOB.
Primary Communities Served