About Jessica Robison
- Associate Attorney, Wilson Law Office, PC – 2012 to present
- Legal Intern, Midland County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office
- Legal Intern, Wayne County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office
- Michigan State University College of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2011, Cum Laude
- Central Michigan University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 2007
- Member of the State Bar of Michigan (Family Law Section) and the Midland County Bar Association.
- Admitted to practice law in the State of Michigan
- Michigan State University College of Law Women’s Law Caucus- Treasurer
- Michigan State University College of Law Dean’s List Fall 2008, Spring & Fall 2010 & 2011
- Midland County Bar Association Law Day Planning Committee, 2013
- Midland County Bar Association Law Day Planning Committee Co-Chair, 2014
- Women Lawyers Association of Michigan member
- Legal Services of Eastern Michigan “Ask a Lawyer” program participant
- Midland County Emergency Food Pantry Network Board of Directors, current member
- Midland Area Chamber of Commerce Ready, Set, Get Hired! program participant
Wilson Law Office, P.C. protects you in all your legal matters. Contact us today for a consultation.
I trust John’s capabilities to assess and represent the case.
John is very knowledgeable and caring. He does not let outside pressures interfere.
I would refer John Wilson because of his integrity. He is a wonderful attorney.
I want to thank you for doing a good job for me in court and winning this case. You did a GREAT JOB.
John is respectful and respected.
Mr. Wilson showed respect for the people he represented and he was a good communicator.
John is a good lawyer and a great guy.
This experience has exceeded my expectations.
Mr. Wilson is extremely dedicated to getting the results the client wants. Not only a kind man but a hard worker, as well.
Should I ever need legal advice or representation in the future, I would call John Wilson in a heartbeat.
Primary Communities Served