About Garett Curtis
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Stephen P. Carras, Chief Judge 42nd Circuit Court, 2016-2018
- Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, Midland County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office, 2018-2019
- Associate Attorney, O’Neill, Wallace & Doyle P.C., 2019-2020
- Associate Attorney, Wilson Law Office PC, 2020-Present
- Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Juris Doctorate magna cum laude, 2017
- Michigan State University, Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, 2013
- Member: Michigan State Bar, Midland County Bar Association (Board Member)
- Admitted to Practice: State of Michigan and United States Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
John is very knowledgeable and caring. He does not let outside pressures interfere.
John is respectful and respected.
I want to thank you for doing a good job for me in court and winning this case. You did a GREAT JOB.
John is a good lawyer and a great guy.
Should I ever need legal advice or representation in the future, I would call John Wilson in a heartbeat.
This experience has exceeded my expectations.
Mr. Wilson showed respect for the people he represented and he was a good communicator.
Mr. Wilson is extremely dedicated to getting the results the client wants. Not only a kind man but a hard worker, as well.
I would refer John Wilson because of his integrity. He is a wonderful attorney.
I trust John’s capabilities to assess and represent the case.