About Garett Curtis
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Stephen P. Carras, Chief Judge 42nd Circuit Court, 2016-2018
- Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, Midland County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office, 2018-2019
- Associate Attorney, O’Neill, Wallace & Doyle P.C., 2019-2020
- Associate Attorney, Wilson Law Office PC, 2020-Present
- Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Juris Doctorate magna cum laude, 2017
- Michigan State University, Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, 2013
- Member: Michigan State Bar (board member)
- Admitted to Practice: State of Michigan and United States Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
Mr. Wilson showed respect for the people he represented and he was a good communicator.
I want to thank you for doing a good job for me in court and winning this case. You did a GREAT JOB.
Mr. Wilson is extremely dedicated to getting the results the client wants. Not only a kind man but a hard worker, as well.
John is respectful and respected.
This experience has exceeded my expectations.
John is a good lawyer and a great guy.
I would refer John Wilson because of his integrity. He is a wonderful attorney.
Should I ever need legal advice or representation in the future, I would call John Wilson in a heartbeat.
I trust John’s capabilities to assess and represent the case.
John is very knowledgeable and caring. He does not let outside pressures interfere.